Practically all organizations have websites but do you know how many of them actually generate profit?
At Sofokus, our perspective on development is to implement websites that generate measurable added value to your business.
Why does your organization have a website?
At Sofokus, our main goal is not only to create fancy websites, because we think that a successful website is much more than just pretty pictures and designs. When creating websites you need to consider usability, software performance, integrations, web analytics and information security.
Well implemented websites are, of course, visually impressive but their primary goal is to support the business objectives.
A typical objective is to collect potential new customers. If your website does not attract any new customers there is probably room for some improvement.
Trust professionals when creating your website
A successful website requires considerably more effort but if the reward is for example increased sales it is definitely worth it.
Here are some key points of a website development project:
- Objectives Why do you need a new website? Focus on business objectives.
- Target groups Build the website with your target group in mind.
- Visual appearance A successful website implementation combines usability and creative visual design.
- Search Engine Visibility If your website does not appear in search results no one will find you. Our certified partners will ensure that your search engine visibility is in order.
- Content Management System Modern websites are practically always created on some kind of Content Management System. At Sofokus, we mainly use WordPress and Drupal.
- Content richness High-quality content such as a blog will attract visitors and potential customers to your website.
- Social aspects Website content must be easy to like and share. All the social media services should be connected to the website.
- Easy maintainance Everyone should be able to update the website.
- Responsive Design Websites are often viewed by using smartphones or tablets.
- Safety Safety is more often than not the most neglected part of website design. Have you thought what happens to you company image if your website gets hacked?
- Easy integration Websites are usually integrated into some other systems within the organization.
- Scalability Websites that are built to support your business should be under constant development and your Content Management System needs to be able to adapt to that development.
- Performance If your website has a lot of traffic we will make sure that you have the correct dimensioning of resources by doing some scalability testing.
Together with our partners we make sure that you receive the best possible service and consultation in all of these areas.