Data-analytics – Facts speak louder than words
Data Analytics provides the proof points and analyses needed in business development
, brings the blueprints to customer-centric design
and identifies the required changes in software development
. It visualizes the data to leaders and decision-makers, measures the changes and helps Google to rank you higher.
Why Data Analytics?
Data analytics should be present from the kickoff to go live and to continuous care. Those who handle data analytics well and use it wisely in their business, are always a few steps ahead. It is an investment that can be measured and calculated in terms of ROI. The results may be:
- More-effective marketing activities
- Growth in inbound leads and sales
- Improved customer experience
- New business opportunities
How we do it
In a close collaboration with our business development and client, we focus on data-based audits and analyses. Our goal is to identify suitable keywords, benchmark the industry and set the key performance indicators (KPI) for the services.
Agreed measurement points and data funnels will be configured before the service kicks alive. Reports and optimization will take the place next, together with the discoverability and digital marketing activities. Setting up metrics and collecting data is easy but interpreting the data requires experience. When done correctly, analytics will become a must-have part of business-driven development.
What we do
We bring the data live and push the service design, decision-making and discoverability to the next level.
- Audits & analysis. Brings data-wisdom to support business decision-making and further guides service design and software development further from the data perspective.
- Implementation. Installs and configures the required tools, funnels and measurement points on your digital solution.
- Optimisation. Measures, reports and optimises the current solutions and helps in digital marketing activities.
Audits and analysis services
Implementation and optimisation services
- Analytics toolkit implementation (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console)
- Technical SEO
- Google Analytics Enhanced eCommerce (GAEE) implementation
- Conversion optimization (CRO)
- Search engine marketing (SEM)
- Inbound marketing and marketing automatisation
- Training and consultancy