Search engine visibility is a lifeline for organizations.
Visibility on the web consists of a variety of factors and one of those is search engine optimization.
Search Engine optimization audit helps you achieve a comprehensive picture about the state of your visibility in search engines and gives you concrete tips and guides on how to increase it
Why Search Engine Optimization Audit?
The audit helps you better understand the state of your search engine visibility and helps you manage it. Regardless of your industry, you should be interested in knowing how to improve your visibility and the audit helps you do just that. You also want to be sure that your current or previous SEO partner has done their job well. In short, you should be interested in getting a SEO audit if one or more of the following are true
- You have a search engine optimization partner and you want to ensure that they are doing the right things to improve your visibility
- You have an inhouse team focused on doing search engine optimization and you want the ability to understand their efforts
- Your site has been issued a warning by Google and don’t know how to fix the situation
- Your main focus is either buying or purchasing and you want to get a good estimation about your website’s visibility
The process of the Search Engine Optimization
During content optimization we perform a complete analysis of the content you have on your website and analyze whether or not it matches what your customers are searching for. We will test if your site is on par with best practices as far as search engines are concerned.
In addition, the analysis we provide gives you a comprehensive list of keywords which you can then use as a guideline for SEO, content creation and search engine marketing.
Search Engine optimization
During technical search engine optimization, we ensure that your site is indexable and visible in search engines. During this stage, we also check the code on which your site is built to make sure that it has been done well and loads fast.
Based on technical search engine optimization, we will offer you a list of proposals that would help increase your visibility as well as improve user experience on your site, leading to higher traffic and customer satisfaction.
The popularity of your site determines how well your site will perform during searches. Popularity is measured by the number and quality of external links leading to your site. Additionally, references to your business and brand names on external sites will help boost your search engine rankings. During the audit, we will research your overall visibility, the amount and quality of external links and compare those against the standards of your industry. The outcome is that you get a better picture on how to start developing your online presence outside your own domain.
Search Engine Optimization Audit Package
The auditing package for search engine optimization is a evaluation about the search engine visibility of you website.
At the end of the audit process we go through the results and agree a development path to increase the search engine visibility.
Sofokus SEO-audit includes:
- A comprehensive analysis of the current state of your web services.
- Recommendations for development of your website to increase the searh engine visibility based on the best practices
- Competitor analysis to provide comprehension about the competition in the search rankings
- Keyword analysis which can be used as a guide for search engine optimization and to create content and search engine marketing
- Consulting wherein the results are reviewed and a development path for search engine visibility is created.
The prices are from 3 240 € per site.